Design development and management
Concept design – required for decision making
- Developed design - required for obtaining a building permit
- Technical design - required for starting construction works
- Detailed engineering - required for the execution of works
- Consultation on the implementation of the design solutions.
* BIM (Building Information Modelling) is a digital information design model that helps to build, manage and improve the information needed to build and maintain construction objects, providing the necessary and up-to-date data to all involved stakeholders.
** BREEAM (Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method) is a building standard developed by the British Research Institute, which uses certain indicators to assess the specification, design, construction and practical use of the building. These indicators used display a wide range of categories and criteria ranging from ecological considerations to life cycle costs.